The press center of the regional blood center addressee to the One Blood project in Kherson. Now a large amount of blood is required.
We invite you to become a blood donor. Every Ukrainian at the age of 18 can be a donor. Your weight must be at least 50 kg, otherwise blood donation can be dangerous to your health.
What to do before donating blood:
- Avoid taking analgesics and aspirin 3 days before donation.
- Limit eating fatty and dairy foods on the eve and on the day of donation.
- Do not donate blood if you feel unwell (chills, dizziness, headache, weakness).
- Be sure to get enough sleep and eat a light breakfast.
- Do not drink alcohol 48 hours before donation.
- Do not smoke 2 hours before donation.