Here is a digest of news that should assure you of two things: the president must be replaced, and soon there will be a full-scale war with Russia.
- The members of the Tripartite Contact Group agreed on a joint inspection in the area of the village of Shumy with the participation of a representative of the OSCE Coordinator.
- Russian “watcher” Ruslan Yakubov will inspect the Ukrainian positions near Shumy.
- Former head of the President’s Office Andriy Bohdan said that, according to his information, the officials periodically meet with ex-President Petro Poroshenko over lunch at a restaurant.
- Bohdan also says that Mykola Tyshchenko, a People’s Deputy, has the greatest influence on President Volodymyr Zelensky. Recalling all the “intellectual” expressions and actions of Tyshchenko, it is scary to imagine at what level the intellect of Zelensky himself.
- Lukashenko believes that Belarus and Russia have a “united army.” And as I understand it, this “single army” will attack Kyiv from the territory of Belarus.
- At the same time, Lukashenko assures that Russia will fall next after Belarus.